otaku
welcome ! Make sure that you've made your own member, and posting here ! there's much fun posting on this forum :) we'll serve you the best !
your sincerely,
Otaku Administrator
otaku
welcome ! Make sure that you've made your own member, and posting here ! there's much fun posting on this forum :) we'll serve you the best !
your sincerely,
Otaku Administrator
otaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

otaku

HomewelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
admin david trisno
fanfic naruto nih I_vote_lcapfanfic naruto nih I_voting_barfanfic naruto nih I_vote_rcap 
aikido445
fanfic naruto nih I_vote_lcapfanfic naruto nih I_voting_barfanfic naruto nih I_vote_rcap 
crabster
TsUbaki_Jun1
Mikuotaku
Yamamoto
Latest topics
» THE LAST POST IN THIS SITE :( ( we are run out of intrest R.I.P otaku)
fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:13 am by aikido445

fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:37 am by admin david trisno

» otaku in DANGER!
fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:36 am by admin david trisno

» MENGEMBANGKAN OTAKU
fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:33 am by aikido445

» otaku uda jarang d buka
fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:03 pm by admin david trisno

» JOKES: orang cadel vs tukang nasi goreng
fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:24 am by admin david trisno

» JOKES: pelecehan seksual
fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:23 am by admin david trisno

» JOKES: indonesia is lawakan
fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:23 am by admin david trisno

» nuoooooo!!!! KHR TAMAAAAAAT!!!!!! OAO""
fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:22 am by admin david trisno

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:37 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian

fanfic naruto nih

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
admin david trisno
webmaster
webmaster
admin david trisno

fanfic naruto nih Empty
PostSubject: fanfic naruto nih   fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:47 pm

"UWAAAAA!" A girl of about 16 cried, glomping her best friend who was sitting next to her, both staring at the computer screen, "IT'S SO SADDD! I WISH I COULD KISS IT AND MAKE IT FEEL ALL BETTER!"

Her friend patted her friend on the back with a sigh, "I doubt you could kiss that wound and make it better." She said. The one sobbing was named Sasami; she had long, brown/red hair that went to mid-back, a little lower. Her eyes were grey/blue and they looked like they had a pure grey star around the pupil.

"I could try!" Sasami said to her friend, Tsuki. Tsuki had short, black hair that was just down the bottom of her neck. Her eyes were a very condensed brown, almost a red color.

"Sasami, you're insane." She said, knowing that it was… well, true.

Sasami sat up and wiped away her tears, "No, I'm not!" She said, swinging her arm out for dramatic effect, and knocking over the CPU unit. It fell to the floor and split in two. Both girls looked at it with wide eyes, mouths agape, Sasami's hand frozen in place.

Sasami twitched, "I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF!" She shouted dramatically, tears running down her cheeks as she threw herself at the ground and crouched over the CPU.

"Don't cry on the electric wires, you idiot!" Tsuki said, jumping down next to her 16 year old friend, Tsuki's 13.

"CALL AMAYA, NOW!" Sasami screamed, and Tsuki ran for the phone, ready to call their smart friend. Amaya was 13, she had midnight blue hair that went just below her shoulder blades with grass green eyes.

"Mmm?" Came Amaya's tired voice over the phone. She was an insomniac, and she slept mostly during the hours noon- 3pm on weekends and on weekdays 3am-7am. Yet, somehow, she was one of the smartest girls in school.

"Amaya! Sasami needs help!" Tsuki said frantically, and Amaya gasped.

"What is it? Did she stick a fork into an electric socket again?" Amaya asked in a panicked tone, and Tsuki laughed at the memory.

"No, she broke her computer! Get over here ASAP!" She said, and Amaya groaned.

"Stupid girl!" She groaned, "I'll be right over!" And then the phone clicked off.

Tsuki sighed and put the phone down to comfort her panicking older friend. They had been watching Naruto, the episode where Sasuke finally found out Itachi really was a good guy. Sasami, being a spazz, started crying, and that is where this story started.

All the girls in our little story have a rough past, but we'll leave it at that. Later on, we'll learn about them separately. (A/N: *Cough, cough* Mainly because I haven't come up with all their pasts. *Smile* Sorryz!)

After a while, Amaya opened the door. Her normally straightened hair was in its naturally wavy state and it was pulled back into a messy ponytail, a few loose strands that refused to cooperate were in a barrette, pushed off to the right.

"Okay, I'm here." She said, sliding her backpack off her shoulders. She had brought her Lap-top and a bunch of other supplies because she didn't know what was wrong.

"THANK GODDD!" Sasami yelled, and Amaya walked over to her other two friends. She looked at them and groaned, her grassy eyes rolled at Sasami's stupidity.

"Gosh, could you be anymore stupid?" She asked, and Tsuki sniggered while Sasami glared at her.

"Yes, yes, I could. And I can't help it! I was at the part where Sasuke found out Itachi was a good guy! I was reading Narutopedia last night, about Itachi!" Sasami explained, and both girls nodded, "He had a lover! Can you believe it? And he killed her! I can't even imagine killing my lover!"

"Yeah, you can't even imagine having a lover." Amaya muttered about her always-single friend.

"H-Hey! You shut up!" She said, and Amaya smiled up at her.

"You know, I like you better when you're not PMSing." Tsuki said to Sasami and the older girl blushed while Amaya nodded.

"Yeah, you're so nice when you're PMSing. I like you better all cold and stoic." Amaya said, tapping a wire on the computer that had come unhooked.

Sasami poked her bottom lip out, "I can't help it! Most people get all mad when they're PMSing, but I'm like that all the time, so I get nice and social!"

Tsuki scanned her friend with red/brown eyes, "Yeah, I can tell. I like you like you are without PMS, too."

"Would you rather I be more angry and violent all the time?" Sasami asked in a monotone and both of the other girls shivered at the thought.

"HELL NO!" They both said at the same time and Sasami laughed.

"Don't worry, I don't think that's actually possible!" She said, and they both nodded, Amaya worked on the computer, her hands connecting wires left and right.

"What's your conclusion?" Tsuki asked when Amaya stopped to wipe some sweat off of her forehead.

She blinked a few times, "Well…" She left a dramatic pause.

"NO TIME FOR DRAMATIC PAUSES!" Sasami yelled, and Amaya scratched the back of her head in a nervous habit.

"This thing is trashed, you really did a number on it, Sasami." She said, and Sasami fell backwards onto the floor.

"I am… going to die." Sasami said, and Tsuki looked at her oddly.

"You're so addicted." Tsuki said, and Sasami glared at her.

"So what?" She asked, and then sighed.

The poor, poor computer made an odd noise and then… a small fire broke out in the wooden floor.

Sasami yelped and ran into the kitchen to grab a towel to put it out, Amaya started stomping on it with her converse (Great for putting out fires, apparently), and Tsuki started blowing on it, which only succeeded in making it bigger.

"TAKE THIS FIRE!" Sasami screamed, and threw a towel on it. All three girls stomped on it until it was out and fell back on their backs once it was out.

"That was close." Amaya said, and Tsuki nodded.

"Yeah, Sasami, please don't do that again." She said, and Sasami' face scrunched up.

"You make it sound like it was my fault!" The brown haired girl said, sitting up, her two friends sat up, too.

"We all know you're a pyromaniac, you probably control fire!" Tsuki said, wiggling her fingers around to add dramatic effect.

Sasami scoffed, "I highly doubt that."

"Hey, check it out!" Amaya said, holding out her right hand out.

"No way!" Tsuki said, eyeing the ring on her right middle finger.

"That's!" Sasami said, and Amaya nodded.

"Yup! It's Konan's Akatsuki ring! I ordered it online!" She said, and they both 'Ooooh'-ed.

"Wow!" Sasami said, grabbing the ring off of Amaya's finger.

"I know, right. I was expecting it to be crappy, but it's real metal." Amaya said, tapping the metal of the ring.

"Dang! That's so cool." Tsuki said, grabbing the ring from Sasami. In the process of getting the ring, she dropped it onto the trashed computer, and there was a crackling sound.

"Oh… that doesn't sound good." Amaya said, and as soon as she finished the sentence there was a loud crack of thunder outside.

"It was sunny not 2 seconds ago." Tsuki said, and they all ran to the window to see a bit cloud.

"U-Uh…" Amaya stumbled back a few steps and fell onto the floor, "T-That cloud i-is rotating!" She yelled, "I-It's a tornado!" She said, pointing a shaky finger at the eerie spinning cloud.

"AHH! WHAT DO WE DO?" Sasami screamed, "AMAYA, YOU COME FROM A PLACE WITH LOTS OF TORNADOES WHAT DO WE DO?"

"I-I dunno, I'm not really good with storms!" She said, and stood up shakily.

"Dammit!" Tsuki yelled, and pulled them away from the window.

"Where are we going?" Sasami asked as she was pulled toward the back of the house. As they were passing the computer, Amaya swooped down and grabbed her backpack and ring from the computer.

"I'm not sure, I just don't think we should be near a window!" Tsuki said and continued pulling them.

The house shook violently, and they all froze.

"Please tell me that was an earthquake." Amaya said in the deafening silence after the shake.

"I hope so." Sasami said, her voice laced with fear.

"I don't think so." Tsuki said, her voice also fearful.
Sasami

Hair: Brown/red down a little past mid-back.

Eyes: Grey/blue

Amaya

Hair: Midnight blue, down just past shoulder blades

Eyes: Grass green

Tsuki

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown/red

Okay! Here's the chappy!

There was a giant crash, and they all screamed. Tsuki grabbed Amaya's hand, Amaya grabbed Sasami's hand, and Sasami grabbed Tsuki's hand, so they were in a circle while holding hands.

All the windows broke, and a forceful wind rushed through the house.

"AHHHH! WE'RE IN THE TORNADO!" Amaya screamed, and the other two screamed louder.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Tsuki yelled, looking out the window.

There was a cow going by.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Sasami yelled, and Amaya looked at Tsuki.

"Looks like she's out of her PMS-induced niceness." Amaya said to Tsuki, and Sasami growled at her.

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO SAY STUFF LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!" She roared, and suddenly the wind stopped. The house began falling, and suddenly the three girls were ripped apart, and pulled out of separate windows.

"TSUKI, SASAMIIIII!" Amaya yelled.

"SASAMI, AMAYAAAA!" Tsuki yelled.

"AMAYA, TSUKIIII!" Sasami screamed, and they all flew out of their separate windows.

Later… (Hmm… now that I think about it, I should'a just ended the last chapter here -.-' Oh well.)

With Tsuki…

THIS IS FRIGGIN INSANE! Tsuki yelled in her mind while wandering through a seemingly endless forest. She blew a strand of hair out of her face irritably and glared at it when it floated down and landed in the exact same place.

Burst into flames, BURST INTO FLAMES, BURST INTO FLAMES! She screamed at it, too angry to even think about using her hand to brush it out of her face. She groaned and fell backwards, spread eagle.

"Who're you." A nasal, annoying voice asked.

With Sasami...

Sasami walked through a forest, then fell over something.

"Dammit, another fuckin rock." She growled, standing up, out of her PMS-induced niceness, and back to her usual angry, mischievous self. Well, she's a little angrier now, but, hey, who wouldn't be?

"What the hell?" She asked, looking at the desert in front of her, "Wasn't I just…" She looked back at the forest, "Yeah." She said, nodding.

Her shoulders drooped, "Just go with it, Sasami, just go with it." She said, and walked back into the forest, "I hate heat." She muttered, wiping some sweat from her forehead.

"Who the fuck are you?" A voice asked, and she whirled around, totally pissed.

"Who the fuck're you?" She asked the man, noticing he had white hair and purple eyes.

He snarled at her, "Quite a mouth for a fuckin woman."

"Che, you're one to talk, FUCK FACE!" She flipped him off, and his eyes widened.

"Wanna go, FUCKER?" He asked, holding up a fist.

"Gladly, FUCKTARD!" She yelled, holding up her fist.

"NOW IT'S FUCKIN WAR!" He yelled, and she smirked.

"HELL YEAH!" She yelled, and thus, the war of… ahem… colorful… vocabulary began.

With Amaya

Amaya sat atop a sand dune, picking up sand and letting it run through her fingers.

"Well, I could have landed in a worse place." She said, shrugging, "Like… on a giant spike." She said, and sighed, "I really suck at looking on the bright side of things."

She stood up, "I certainly hope I'm not just going deeper into the desert." She muttered as she started to walk in a random direction.
Sasami

Amaya

Tsuki

Okay! Here's the chappy!

JUST TO BE CLEAR! Amaya is just barely out in the desert, Sasami is on the border of the forest and Desert, and Tsuki is just inside the forest!

Amaya stood up, "I certainly hope I'm not just going deeper into the desert." She muttered as she started to walk in a random direction.

She heard someone clear their throat behind her, "You are." The person said, and the slowly turned around to see. Kankaro?

"Eh…" Was all that came out from shock of seeing an anime character standing in front of her.

"Well?" He asked, waiting for her to say something.

"You're!" She said, pointing at him, he smirked.

"Too hot for ya?" He asked, and she snapped out of her trance, falling into the sand, laughing her ass off. He twitched, "Hey! STOP LAUGHING!" He yelled, and she sat up, wiping away tears of mirth.

"I'm sorry, but I wasn't expecting THAT!" She said, and stood up with a sigh, "Could you point me in the direction of the nearest forest, Kanky?" She asked, and his eyes narrowed.

He ripped his puppet from his back, "How do you know my name?" He asked, and she blinked a few times before realizing she had slipped up.

Her eyes widened, "Oh, psst, that" She looked around shiftily, "I'm from a clan that can see people's names." She said, and mentally beat herself up for such a stupid excuse, "Yeah, it's our Kekkai Genkai." She said, nodding while still beating herself.

He looked at her oddly for a second before returning his puppet to his back, "Alright, forest's that way. It's not that far." He said, pointing to his right.

"Ah, thanks!" She said, and ran off in the direction that he had pointed at. HAHAHAHA! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE BOUGHT THAT!

(Hehehe, and you thought she was gonna get with Gaara? NO! I didn't want the parings to be TOO obvious. :3)

With Tsuki…

"Who're you." A nasal, annoying voice asked.

I sat up, and looked at the person, she had… pink hair? Green eyes.

WAIT! HOLD EVERYTHING!

P-Pink hair + g-green eyes = S-S-S-SAKURA H-HARUNO?

"WHAT THE HELL?" Tsuki yelled, jumping up on her two feet, "Y-Y-You can't be here!"

Sakura narrowed her eyes at the black haired girl, "Uhm… why not?" Sakura asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"B-B…Because!" She said, not coming up with another reason.

"Oh, good reasoning." Sakura said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey! I can't help it I just got thrown out of a tornado." she muttered, but she didn't hear her.

"Who are you?" She asked again, and she reminded herself, She'll get better in Shippuden, she'll get better in Shippuden.

"Sakura!" A voice barked and she nearly died.

"BAKA!" Sasami yelled, and Hidan laughed.

"That all you can come up with?" He asked, and she twitched.

"HELL NO! I GOT PLENTY LEFT TO SAY!" She screamed, and he smirked.

"Bring it on!" He said, and she smirked. There was a rustling in the trees, and they turned to see some freaky, stichey dude- Kakuzu.

"Who is this, and why are you two making so much racket?" He asked, and Sasami pointed at Hidan.

"It was all his fault." She said, and Hidan looked at her with disbelief.

"Wha?" He asked, and she smiled sickly sweetly at him.

"Isn't it always?" Kakuzu asked, and Hidan twitched at him.

"AHHHH! SNAKE!" A girl's voice echoed through the trees, and a girl with midnight blue hair and green eyes burst through the trees and landed on top of Sasami.

"Amaya…" Sasami said in a deathly calm voice, and the younger girl blinked a few timed.

"O-Oh, h-hi S-Sasami." Amaya said, and the older girl twitched.

"Get. Off. NOW, DAMMIT!" She yelled, and she jumped off.

"Oh, exccuuuuse me! Hey, I just saw Kankaro, would someone explain that to me?" She asked Sasami, and they totally forgot about the two S-rank criminals behind them.

"Eh? Kankaro? Gaara's brother?" Sasami asked, and Amaya nodded, "WHY DIDN'T YOU FOLLOW THEM, DUNCE?" She screamed, and Amaya rolled her eyes.

"I know how obsessed you are with Gaara, but I'm obsessed with him, too! If anyone gets him, it'll be me!" Amaya said, and both girls stood up.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, besides I think you're a little old for him."

"Eh, I guess I am." Sasami said, and turned to Hidan, "Heey, you're in the Akatsuki… wow… how did I miss that?"

"Akatsuki?" Amaya asked, whirling around to see the two, "Look! It's Hidan and Kakuzu!"

"YOU BAKA!" Sasami hissed, hitting Amaya on the head.

"Owww!" The girl said, rubbing the bump on her forehead.

"How does she know our names?" Kakuzu asked, and Amaya looked up at him.

"IT'S OUR KEKKAI GENKAI!" She yelled, and Sasami looked at her oddly.

"Eh?" Hidan asked, and Sasami just nodded.

"Yeah, sure, why not." The brown haired girl said, and Hidan was suddenly right in front of her, "AHH! FOR THE LOVE OF JASHIN, DON'T SACRAFICE ME!" She yelled, falling on her butt.

The white haired men blinked a few times, "Eh? You're a Jashinist?" He asked, and she looked around shiftily.

"Uh… yeah, sure, why not." She said, and he smirked.

"You're comin with me. Leader'll be interested in the Kekkai Genkai of yours." He said, and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder.

"NO! PUT ME DOWN! I COMMAND THEE, FOOLISH MORTAL!" She yelled, kicking and screaming.

"Grr, quit strugglin!" He commanded, and she just kicked him the stomach.

"Take Amaya, too!" She said, and Kakuzu grabbed the young girl.

"Gee. Thanks, Sasami." Amaya said sarcastically, "Get me taken by S-class criminals, too."
Sasami

Amaya

Tsuki

Okay! Here's the chappy!

"Sakura!" A voice barked, and Tsuki nearly died.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura squealed, and the spiky haired boy walked out from the trees.

"Who is that?" He asked, looking at Tsuki.

"I don't know, Sasuke-kun! She was just standing here." She said, and Tsuki waved awkwardly.

"U-Uh, my name's Tsuki." Tsuki said, trying to process her two least favorite characters standing right in front of her.

"Tsuki? What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked, and she looked around.

"Truthfully… I have no idea…" She said, and Sakura narrowed her eyes at the girl.

"Tell us how you got here!" Sakura commanded, and Tsuki glared at her.

"Easy there, pinky." She said, and Sakura screeched in anger.

"DON'T CALL ME PINKY! BLACKIE!" She screamed, referring to Tsuki's hair like Tsuki had done to her.

"You do realize your teammate had black hair, too?" Tsuki questioned and Sakura gasped.

"Sasuke-kun, I didn't mean it! Black hair is really pretty!" Sakura squealed.

"Why thank you." Tsuki said, and Sakura glared at her.

"Not on you!" She screeched, and Tsuki sighed.

"Yes, yes, blue eyes and black hair. Such an odd combination! I've heard it all." Tsuki said, and suddenly grabbed her forehead.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Sakura asked as Tsuki fell to her knees.

"Ung, I dunno, just a pain in my head." She said, moments before passing out.

"Oi." Sakura said, looking at her unconscious form, "Should we just leave her?"

"I'm going to kill you when we get out of here... KILL YOU SLOWLY!" Amaya yelled, she and Sasami were tied up and in a room in the Akatsuki base.

"Shut up. And… Sorry." Sasami said, struggling with the bindings around her wrists and ankles. There were some on her chest, keeping her arms right against her back, "Nng, I think that bastard did this just to push up my boobs with these damn ropes!" Sasami growled, glaring at the ropes under her chest. They were pushing up her boobs and making them look bigger.

Amaya blushed, "He did the same to me." She said, shifting uncomfortably.

Sasami was flushed with anger, "I'll kill him! No, I'll kill all of them!" She growled just as the door opened to reveal Hidan. He was smirking like a maniac.

"Comfy?" He asked, and Sasami sent him a glare that would have made a sane man run in fear. But, Hidan, as we all know, is not sane, so he just walked over to her.

"I'm gonna kill you!" She growled, "You didn't have to tie us up, you FUCKTARD!" She yelled, "We don't know how to fight!"

He smirked, "Oh well."

You could see flames in her eyes, "I am so gonna kill you. Oh! And torture you." She licked her lips at the possibilities, "Aah!" She sighed blissfully at the mental images of him dying a slow, painful death.

"I love pain." He said, and she smirked.

"I know, but I could take that pretty necklace of yours." She said, glaring at the necklace around his neck, "And break it to pieces with a hammer on your forehead!" She yelled the last part, and his eyes narrowed, "Then… I could." She got lost in her fantasies of torture, drooling a bit.

"Jashin, you're evil." He said, and walked out of the room, "I was sent here to release you, but I suppose you can stay tied up a little longer."

"HEELPP! HE'S NOT LETTING US OUT!" Sasami screamed, and he glared at her.

He stuck his tongue out at her, "Nobody cares." He said, and slammed the door.

"Sasami! I have a plan." Amaya whispered, and Sasami looked at her with twinkling eyes.

"I love you." The brunette said, and Amaya laughed.

"Yeah, just listen, crawl over here." She said, and Sasami crawled like a worm over to her friend.

"What now?" She asked, and Amaya looked at the roped around her ankles.

"This rope doesn't look very strong. I think you can chew through it." She said and Sasami stared at her blankly.

"What the fuck am I? A mouse?" She hissed and Amaya sighed angrily.

"Would you rather get raped by an Akatsuki member?" Amaya whispered frantically, and Sasami shrugged.

"Well, that depends on who it is- OW!" She yelped when Amaya head butted her, "WHAT THE HELL, CHICK?" She yelled and Amaya shushed her.

"Shut up! Stop being pervy! Get serious!" Amaya hissed, and Sasami sighed.

"Okay, turn around." She said, and started chewing the roped around her friend's wrist.
Sasami spat out bits of rope, "Never again." She said, smacking to get the taste of rope out of her mouth, "Bleh, this tastes worse that wood finishing!"

"I'm not even going to ask how you know what that tastes like." Amaya said, sighing as she finally untied her friend's wrists, leaving her to undo her ankles.

"Well, we're free, now what? Are we just gonna go run amongst the murderers?" Sasami asked, and Amaya sighed.

"I'm guessing they won't leave us here for too long, Hidan should be back soon. Dang, this is so weird." Amaya said, rubbing her forehead.

"I know!" Sasami said, and groaned, "We are… in an anime. This… Well… I'm pretty sure this defies all laws of physics."

"Not all of them. There seems to be gravity here." Amaya said, patting the ground.

Sasami twitched, "She's younger than me and yet she's so smart." Sasami muttered, a doom cloud over her. She soon snapped out of it, "That is soo not the point!"

"I'm sorry, I just felt the need to correct you. I don't want you to look like an idiot, and…" Amaya said, and rambled on about why she needed to correct her.

Sasami twitched, and tackled Amaya, pinning the green eyed girl's hands above her head and straddling her hips, "Listen here, smarty. I ain't afraid to get rough on ya!" She growled just as the door opened.

"Alright, I've gotta get you guys-" Hidan cut himself off at the scene, "What… are you doing?" He asked, and Sasami got a sinister smirk that chilled Amaya to the bone.

"What does it look like?" Sasami asked seductively, and smirked flirtatiously at him, a small trickle of blood dropped from his nose.

"PERVERT!" Sasami yelled, ran across the room, and kicked him in the face, he flew across the hall.

"Isn't that the truth." A voice said, and Sasami turned to see a girl with blue hair, she stiffened. KONAN! OMFG, AMAYA HAS KONAN'S AKATSUKI RING! GOTTA HIDE IT!

"AMAYA!" Sasami screeched and tackled the girl (again) just as she was walking out the door. Sasami grabbed the ring and stuffed it down her bra, knowing that (hopefully) no one would be looking there.

"What are you doing?" Amaya hissed, looking at her friend with a disturbed face.

"It'll be odd if we have a ring." She said, and Amaya nodded with a small, 'Ohhh!'

"Well… Leader-sama needs to speak with you." Konan said when the two girls stood up.

"Amaya-baka." Tsuki muttered in her sleep, and Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi's attention was on her, "You shouldn't have gotten Konan's ring." She muttered and they looked at her oddly, "You should have gotten… 'tachi's" She sighed out the last word, so it was hard to make out, but Sasuke understood it.

"Did… she just say… Itachi's ring?" Sasuke asked, looking at Kakashi.

His sensei nodded, "Sounded like it."

The Uchiha annoyan- *Cough cough* I mean… avenger clenched his fists, "How… How does this girl know about my brother? And why the hell… why the hell would she have his ring."

"I don't think she does." Sakura piped in, and the Uchiha looked at her, "A-According to what she said, this girl, Amaya, has the ring. It doesn't seem like its Itachi's because she said, 'You shouldn't have gotten Konan's ring, you should have gotten Itachi's.' Apparently, she got Konan's ring, but she could have gotten Itachi's."

"So… she could know where he is." He whispered, looking at the girl on the bed.

"TSUKI!" Kakashi suddenly yelled, and the girl shot up, colliding faces with Sasuke… colliding lips to be more like it. It was just like the Naruto kiss all over again.

Sakura stared in horror, and Kakashi stared in shock. They pulled apart and Tsuki fell off the hospital bed. She sat up and tried to give herself the Heimlich Maneuver.

"EWWWW GROSS!" The black haired girl yelled, gagging, Sasuke was gagging, too.

"Sasuke… got… kissed… not… by… me…" Sakura muttered slowly, like her head would explode if she talked normally.

"Trust me, chick, it wasn't pleasant." Tsuki said, glaring at the raven haired boy.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS ME?" He roared and she growled at him.

"I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE ASKING THAT!" She yelled back, and they would have run at each other, had Kakashi not put his hand on both their foreheads, holding them back.

"Now, now, let's all just relax." The silver haired man said, his eye closed from smiling.

Tsuki let out an angry sigh, "I'd like to see avenger-boy relax." She growled, and everyone's eyes widened.

"How do you know that?" Sasuke asked, and Tsuki smirked, but she was like this on the inside:

HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHITTT! WHAT DO I DO? I SLIPPED UP! AHH!

MAKE SOMETHING UP!

Who are you?

I'm your inner.

Greaaat, it's officially a FanFiction now, ONE OF US HAS AN INNER HOW CLICHE!

Feh, blame the author—err—Kami… cause he's controlling this… I think.

AN EXCUSE WOMAN! FOCUS!

Ohh, excuuuuuse me! Just say…

"My sources do not wish to be revealed." Tsuki said, and everyone looked at her oddly. I cannot believe I listened to her…

"You expect me to believe that?" Sasuke asked, and Tsuki nodded, "Then explain to me… why you were talking about Itachi in your sleep."

"Huh?" Tsuki asked, and he glared at her, "Itachi is…"

Tsuki's inner yelled something, something very stupid, and it flew out of her mouth.

"ITACHI IS MY DAD!" She yelled, louder than her inner intended it to be.

Sasuke twitched violently, and looked like he was about to claw his throat out, not before going on an emo rampage, of course.

"W-What?" Sasuke asked, stumbling back a few steps.

"HAH! GOT YA!" Tsuki yelled, mentally crying at her inner's stupidity.

"I am… I AM GOING TO KILL HER!" Sasuke screamed and launched himself at Tsuki. The poor, defenseless non-ninja-ish girl (Tsuki: OI! K-chan: *Ahem* Sorry…) could only watch as he flew at her with a kunai in hand. Suddenly, her instincts kicked in, and she pushed all power into her legs, jumping onto her bed.

"Sasuke!" Kakashi yelled, punching him on the head and making him fall on his butt, "Do not attack unarmed people!"

"Tch, whatever." Sasuke said, and Tsuki smirked at him. He glared at her, and Kakashi followed his glance, when Kakashi looked at her, she put on a victim's face, the one with a tear in the eye and a poked out bottom lip.

"Look at her!" Kakashi said, pity in his voice, he turned to Sasuke and she stuck her tongue out, making a victory sign.

"Look!" Sasuke said, and she went back to the victim face.

"You've scarred her for life!" Kakashi said, and Tsuki sniffled, nodding.

"I'll get you back." Sasuke said, glaring at Tsuki, who smirked.
"Eh… so… Pein… how goes it?" Sasami asked, looking around nervously and starting to sweat.

Pein raised an eyebrow, "So, Hidan was not lying-"

"HEY!"

"-you two really do know people's names."

"Uh… yeah…" Amaya said, nodding.

"You will be Jr. members. Dismissed." He said, and Amaya shrugged, grabbing Sasami and pulling her out the door.

"That was shorter than I thought it would be." Sasami said, sounding a bit like she was in a dream.

Amaya stopped dragging her friend, and turned to face her, "Sasami! Baka! Wake up!" She hissed, snapping her fingers in the other girl's face.

Sasami's eyes rolled back in her head, and she passed out.

"Eh? Eh?" Amaya asked, panicking as the rest of the Akatsuki walked out of the meeting room.

"What happened?" Konan asked, and ran over, the rest of the just glanced and kept on walking.

"I-I don't know! She just passed out!" Amaya said, shaking the older girl, "Sasami! Wake up!"

"That won't do anything but give her a headache when she wakes up." Konan said, and took the brown haired girl from Amaya.

"O-Okay…" Amaya said, following Konan as they walked down the hallway.

Tsuki stared at the 3rd hokage as he walked in, "Hey!" She shouted, pointing at him, "You're dead!" She said, and everyone looked at her oddly, "I-I mean… ahem… never mind!"

"Who are you, and why would I be dead?" Sarutobi asked, and Tsuki yawned and stretched, choosing to ignore the question.

"You know what I don't get…" Tsuki said, putting a finger to her lips, "If you know the truth about the Uchiha massacre, why are you letting him go after Itachi?" She asked, and Sasuke glared at her, his eyes narrowed.

"What are you talking about?" Sasuke asked and Tsuki, again, ignored the question.

"Hey! Is there any water around here? I wanna go swimming!" She said, and the Hokage just stared blankly at her. How could someone be so… odd?

"Why are you ignoring our questions?" The old man asked, and Tsuki blinked a few times.

"Oh! You mean when you asked who I was? Well, I'm Kato Tsuki!" She said, and smiled widely, "You can just call me Tsuki! Except Emo King, he can call me Kato-san!" She glared at Sasuke, who glared back.

"Kato Tsuki… how did you get here?" The Hokage asked, and Tsuki shook her head.

She took in a deep breath and opened her mouth, "Well, I was at Sasami's house when she broke her computer, then we called Amaya because she's a computer freak, and we thought she would be able to fix it. And then she dropped her ring in the computer, then it got all stormy, there was a tornado! And it was sunny like 5 seconds ago! Then it just randomly popped a tornado, the house got sucked up, and I got in the forest. That's where pinky and chicken head found me." She said in one breath, super fast, and everyone blinked a few times, processing what they had just heard.

"PINKY?" Sakura shrieked.

"Chicken head?" Sasuke asked quietly.

"What's a computer?" Kakashi asked.

"Who are Amaya and Sasami?" The hokage asked.

"What does this have to do with Itachi?" Sasuke asked, and Tsuki blinked a few times.

"So many questions." She muttered, her eyes swirleys. She suddenly turned red, "Does anyone else feel…" She panted, "so… tired." She muttered, and fell out on the bed, unconscious.

Sakura put her hand on Tsuki's forehead, then jerked it back, "She's burning up!"

Amaya was sitting next to Sasami when her vision began to get a little fuzzy. She sunk down in her chair, and fell into the floor. Her eyes closed, and she was panting.

"So… tired." She muttered, and her eyes closed. She passed out, unconscious.

Konan walked into Pein's office, and he looked at her, "Have you found out what's wrong with them?" He asked.

She nodded, "Yes." She said, pulling out something that looked to be a piece of paper, "But I've never seen or heard of anything like it."

His eyes narrowed, "A disease?" He asked, but she shook her head.

"Something… unidentified." She said, lying out the paper.

His eyes widened, "This is…"

"Yeah."

A female doctor looked at the X-rays up on the wall with wide eyes, "What the hell is that?" She asked to herself.

"Is there a problem?" A nurse asked, walking in.

"Yes. Do you see this?" She asked, pointing to the X-rays.

The nurse gasped, "That's impossible!"

"I know."

Sasami groaned, opening her eyes and observing her surroundings. She was in a bed, she felt something next to her, and looked to her right to see Amaya. She was asleep in the same bed.

"Ugh." Sasami grunted, trying to sit up.

"I wouldn't do that." A voice said, and she turned to see Itachi.

She nearly had a heart attack before remembering where she was, in the Naruto world, "Geez, dude, you could kill someone being so quiet." She said, and winced at the hoarseness of her voice, "Could you explain to me why I feel like someone has just injected acid into my veins, and then beat me up?"

He blinked at her, "I have no idea. All I know is that I was put in charge of you two. You passed out and then when Konan left to get medical supplies and came back, your friend was passed out in the floor beside your bed."

"How long have we been out?"

"A bout a week."

"A WEEK?" She yelled, and winced at the pain in her throat.

"Yes." He said in a monotone.

She glared at him, "Lovely."

There was silence as they both glared at each other.

"Okaa-chan!" A young Tsuki screamed, trying to hold down a woman who was screaming and thrashing on the couch, "YOU'RE GOING TO HURT YOURSELF, KAA-CHAN!"

"GET AWAY! MAKE IT STOP!" The woman screamed, trying to scratch at her throat.

Tsuki's eyes flew open, and she started panting. She shivered, "Why do I keep having dreams like that. My memories…" She looked at the ceiling for a while before trying to sit up.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A voice said, and she turned to see.

"You? What are you doing here," She asked, "Sasuke?"

"Hn. No reason. I only wanted to know what you know about Itachi." He said, crossing his arms.

"You do realize you just said that you came for no reason… and then said a reason." She said, raising an eyebrow, and trying to change the subject.

"S-Shut up!" He said, and scoffed, "At least I don't sleep for a week without having injuries."

"W-What? A week." She struggled to sit up again, "You didn't like… come in here and beat me up did you?" She asked, wincing at her sore body, "It feels like someone beat me up inside and out."

He blinked emotionlessly at her and she glared at him.

"You could help me, you know!" She hissed, trying to sit up again.

He smirked, "It's fun to watch you struggle like that."

She growled at him, "Damn you, Uchiha!"

He sighed and walked over to her, "Here." He said, grabbing her hand, and pulling her up.

"Ow! Ow! Ripping my arm off!" She hissed, and he slapped a hand on her back, pushing her up while pulling her up, too.

"You're so annoying." He growled, and helped her up, not noticing the door open.

"Ah! Thanks." She sighed, and looked over toward the door.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" A voice yelled, and they looked down at their position. They were holding hands, and Sasuke had his hand in the arch of her back. They both blushed, and he let go of her hand, stumbling back a few steps.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" Sakura yelled, running at Tsuki, "YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AWAKE 5 MINUTES AND YOU'RE ALREADY MOLESTING SASUKE?"

Tsuki turned a light shade of green and got doom lines under her eye, "M-Molesting? HIM? I'M NOT A FANGIRL-OW!" She winced and fell back on the bed.

"I helped you up for nothing." Sasuke muttered, and she sent him a glare.

"Then what was going on, hmm?" Sakura hissed, twitching.

"He was helping me up because I am sore from some random thing!" Tsuki yelled, and winced at the pain in her stomach.

Sakura sighed, "Good. But let's clear one thing up. Sasuke. Is. Mine!" She growled.

"Okay, good luck with that." Tsuki said, rolling her eyes.

Sakura just glared, "I came here to tell you that Mariko-sama wants to see you."

Tsuki blinked, "Who the hell is Mariko?"

Sakura groaned, "She's the head doctor."

"OH NO!" Tsuki screamed, making them all jump, "I'M DYING AREN'T I! IF THE HEAD DOCTOR WANTS TO SEE ME—Mmph!" Sakura threw her hand over Tsuki's mouth.

"As disappointing as it is, I don't think you're dying."

Tsuki pried Sakura's hand off her mouth, "YOUR HAND TASTES WEIRD!"

"DON'T TASTE MY HAND!"

"IT WASN'T VOULINTARY!"

Sasuke stealthily left the room with his ninja skills. Smart boy.

Amaya woke up, and she and Sasami were sitting in bed talking.

"This is too weird." Sasami groaned, "I feel so energetic all of a sudden." She made a fist with her hand, "So… strong! You feel it, too?"

Amaya nodded, standing up, "I feel sore and strong. Like I've just worked out for a week straight."

Sasami gasped, "No! You don't think… we worked out in our sleep?"

Amaya face palmed, "No, I highly doubt that." She looked at her idiotic friend with a snort, "And they call out the ice princess back home. You're infamous for your coldness to others and your smarts."

Sasami crossed her arms, "Don't have me because I'm infamous."

"Well, we know what's wrong with you two." Konan said, walking into the room, they both looked at her with eager eyes.

Red/brown eyes glared at the white ceiling, as the person they belonged to thought some odd things. Why are hospitals white? When a person wakes up from a coma, the last thing they want to see is a blinding white! They might think they're in The Light! Tsuki blinked at that thought, F is for fire that burns down the whole town~! U is for uranium… BOMBS! N is for no SURVIVORSS~! Oh… I love the FUN song! Go SpongeBob! (That just came on the TV, that's why I put it! I'm not obsessed with the sponge!)

Tsuki sat up and stretched, wincing at the soreness of her body. She sniffed and her nose wrinkled at the scent of disinfectant and bleach.

She blinked once before looking at her hand, "I'm hyper." She said in a monotone, and the nurse that had just walked in the doorway sweatdropped.

The nurse put her hand over her mouth and cleared her throat.

Tsuki turned to the young nurse. She had short, blonde/brown hair that was spiked and brown to just above her shoulders. Her eyes, which were staring at Tsuki oddly, were bright blue.

"Miss, Tsuki, Mariko-sama would like to see you. We have found your condition." She looked at Tsuki's arms and legs as if expecting them to blow up any second.

Tsuki looked at her legs, "I-Is there a spider on me or something?" She asked, moving her head to look up at the nurse oddly.

The blue eyed nurse squeaked in embarrassment at being caught staring, "N-No! Just follow me." She said, scurrying out of the room.

"Ah! Wait!" Tsuki yelled, running out while holding her store stomach.

(I'm gonna try to do one of those things where it's showing both places at once, so please bare with me!Regular is one of them talking. … In the middle is changing places)

"You seem to have an odd type of illness. In fact, it's not really an illness at all." Konan said, sitting on the girls' bed.

Tsuki walked into the room and found a woman with black hair that was pulled up into a ponytail. Her eyes, which looked shocked to see Tsuki, were a chocolate brown. The woman kept staring at Tsuki in shock until she cleared her throat, "Do I have a radioactive symbol on my forehead, why does everyone keep looking at me like that?

The woman blushed a tiny bit before clearing her throat, "My name is Mariko."

Tsuki nodded, "The infamous Mariko!" She exclaimed, and the woman glared at her.

Amaya and Sasami blinked at Konan, "So, we're good? Is it worse than an illness? Are we dying? Are we… are we turning into werewolves?" Sasami asked, trying to read Konan's face.

"No, it's nothing like that. You'll be fine, it's just that. I've never seen anything like this before." She pulled out a piece of black paper and handed it to Sasami, who blinked at it.

"What the heck is this?"

Mariko sat Tsuki in a chair and turned out the lights. Tsuki watched her cautiously, "You're not going to brutally murder me, are you? Because this is starting to look like a scene out of Criminal Minds."

"What's Criminal Minds?"

"Nothing! But… you're not going to murder me… are you?"

Mariko chuckled, "Of course not."

Konan sighed, taking the black paper and laying it on the bed, "These are X-rays." She pointed to a thing that looked like an arm, "This is before. See the little, barely noticeable lines?"

Then both nodded.

She pulled out another X-ray, "See these big lines that look like they've been filled with water?"

They nodded again, "What are those lines?" Amaya asked.

Mariko flicked on a switch, revealing two X-rays, "See these tiny little lines running through your body?" She asked, and Tsuki shivered.

"My," She winced, "veins right?"

Mariko raised an eyebrow, "You squeamish about veins of something?"

Tsuki nodded limply, "Yeah."

"Well, if it makes you feel better, those are not your veins." Mariko said, and pointed to the next X-ray, "You see here how the lines are bigger, like they've been enlarged?"

Tsuki nodded, "Weird. If they're not my veins, what are they?"

"These are your chakra pathways." Konan said, and the two girls gasped.

"OH YEAH! WE HAVE CHAKRA!" Sasami yelled, and Konan looked at her oddly.

"Of course you have chakra, everyone does." She said, and Sasami and Amaya glanced at each other.

"These are your chakras." She said, and Tsuki squealed, "What? Are you in pain?" Mariko asked, but Tsuki didn't answer, she just jumped up and bounced like a child with a sugar high.

"Chakra! Chakra! I have chakra! I feel like a flippin ninja/psychic or something!" She said, and Mariko looked at her oddly.

"You're not a ninja." She said, and Tsuki glared at her, "And… why would you be a psychic?"

"No reason." Tsuki said, picking up her chair that she had knocked over in her jump for joy and sitting back down, "Please, continue." She said, and Mariko sweatdropped.

"As you can see, in this one your chakras were small, almost as if they were dried out." She pointed to the first X-ray, "But, in this one, they are full of flowing chakra, as it you had just eaten a soldier pill."

Amaya blinked, "This is so cool!" She exclaimed in a rare show of excitement.

"I know, right!" Sasami said, looking between the X-rays.

"In this one, your chakras were small, barely any chakra in them, but in this one, they're full of chakra. It's like you had a chakra seal or something lifted." Mariko said, and Tsuki was suddenly beside her, looking between the X-rays.

"I… I OFFICALLY ROCK!" She yelled, and Mariko raised an eyebrow at the girl, What an odd child. She thought.
Tsuki was standing in the Hokage's office, trying to explain how she got into the forest, and making it sound like she was insane.

"You see, there was this bight thunder," She threw her arms in the air, "and-and then we looked outside and there was this tornado!" She sighed, "And then there was a big BOOM!" She shouted and the people in the room: the hokage and Kakashi jumped slightly, "And then… silence…" She was quiet for a second before she started talking 90 miles an hour again, "Then- o-oho- then! We were up in the air and Amaya said, 'WE'RE IN THE TORNADO!' And then Sasami yelled something I couldn't hear, and Amaya said, 'She's out of her PMS induced niceness.'", both the men in the room sweatdropped at that, "And there was a cow… flying by the window." She sighed, "And then we got sucked apart. I landed in the forest and I have no idea where Amaya and Sasami are."

The Hokage nodded, but in his head he was thinking, Thank God we didn't get all three of those crazy girls. That Sasami girl sounds the craziest. This Amaya seems to be a bit like the mother of the group, taking care of them. Well, I can't just let her sleep on the streets.

"We have a place that you can maybe stay, but we'll have to ask." He said, and motioned for Kakashi to come over. He whispered something into the jounin's ear, and the masked man nodded before disappearing.

Tsuki blinked, "Oh… By the way…" She pumped a fist into the air, "I WANNA BE A NINJA!"

The hokage sweatdropped, Oh boy…

Amaya and Sasami were following Deidara down one of the many hallways in the Akatsuki base.

He suddenly stopped and turned around, a slight blush on his cheeks, "I'm… lost." He admitted, and Sasami banged her head against one of the cave-like walls.

"Why, oh why, did he let a new member who doesn't know the base show us our rooms?" Amaya asked, rubbing her temples.

Deidara huffed, "You're not even real members! Don't be calling me new!" He said angrily and Sasami sighed.

"Come on, Dei-Dei, let's find someone and ask for directions." She said, and he twitched.

"STOP CALLING ME DEI-DEI!" He shouted, and she blinked at him.

"Oh, excuuuuse me!" She said, waving her hands around, "You're the one who got us lost!"

"That's not my fault!" He growled, and she held out a fist.

"You wanna go?"

"I don't hit girls!"

"Hah! Why not? Only men can't hit girls, you're a girl!"

"I AM NOT A GIRL!"

"You have a ponytail!"

"GRRRR!"

"HAHA! YOU DON'T DENY IT!"

"I'M NOT A GIRL!"

"Aren't you?"

"NO! I'M NOT!"

"Deidara… what are you doing you idiot?" A voice interrupted their argument, and they looked to see Sasori.

Sasami squealed, "You're S-Sasori, right?" She asked, and the puppet-man nodded.

"Sasori?" Amaya came running, and also squealed, "It's Sasori!"

"What's with all the noise?" A voice asked, and Zetsu walked over, "It's too loud." His black half said, and both girls squealed and pointed at him.

"ZETSU!" They both screamed at the same time, and the plant-like man- thing (A-Ah, confusing!)

"Eh? Eh?" They both asked, and were suddenly the unfortunate victim of a fangirl attack. Poor guy, never had a chance.

"So… explain to me again… who I have to stay with that THING!" Tsuki yelled, pointing to Sasuke.

The hokage sighed for what seemed like the 1000th time today, "He has lots of room, and he can train you."

Sasuke glared at her, "It's not like I want you. This is a mission." He was a little wary of having a girl in his home; she could be a fangirl in disguise!

Tsuki crossed her arms and glared at him, "Whatever. Let's go, I'm tired!"

Sasuke sighed and motioned for her to follow him, "Come on." He said, walking off with his hands in his pockets.

She ran to catch up with him, and while walking beside him, she came to notice a very disturbing fact. H-He's taller than me! No! I will not be shorter than the Uchiha brat! She stood on her tip-toes and walked beside him, happy that she was now a little taller than him, even if she was cheating.

Sasuke stopped at looked at her, she was struggling not to fall because she was on the tips of her toes, "What are you doing, you idiot?" He asked, and Tsuki glared at him.

"I refuse to be shorter than you!" She said, and he slapped his forehead.

"You're… kidding me, right?" He asked, and she got off her tip-toes.

"No! I refuse to be short!" She yelled, and ran off in a random direction.

He blinked in the direction she had run before realizing something, "H-Hey wait! You're going the wrong way!" He yelled, and ran off after her.

Amaya and Sasami were in their room, finally. They had to get directions from Zetsu, who was a little bit afraid of them because they had fangirl attacked him.

Just as they got settled in, someone opened the door.

"Hey!" Sasami yelled at the person, but when she turned around she stopped, mouth agape, "I-I-I-I-ITACHI?" She yelled, and Amaya ran over to stare.

The black haired boy stared at them, "Get ready. Your training starts tomorrow." He said, and walked away.

Sasami ran over to the door and yelled, "You shouldn't just bust in like that! What if we had been changing?"

He turned around with a smirk before walking off, not answering.

Sasami's mouth was hanging open, "He's… a pervert." She muttered, walking in, "He's just a seventeen year old… hormone driven… pervert." She flopped on her bed, turning over to look at Amaya, "You think we should take turns sleeping? If he's a closet pervert and he's known to be so cold and stoic, I can't imagine what the ones thought to be pervs are really like."

Amaya seemed to freeze at the thought, "…we'll take shifts. I'll stay up first."
K-chan: Okay! Time-skip in the next chapter! A month, and the chunin exams will be in the next chapter!

Gaara: So I'll be there?

K-chan; *Sigh* Of course you will, Gaara, of course you will.

Gaara: You'll write detailed scenes of me killing, right?

K-chan: O.o Noo…

Gaara: *Glares*

K-chan: You don't scare me!

Gaara: Pft, whatever. *Walks away*

K-chan: Che, jerk. Okay! Until next time! Byee!

ane cuma share ke agan agan sekalian
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6276600/9/Into_the_Naruto_world_Wizard_of_Oz_style
Back to top Go down
https://otaku.forumakers.com
admin david trisno
webmaster
webmaster
admin david trisno

fanfic naruto nih Empty
PostSubject: Re: fanfic naruto nih   fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:32 am

sepi banget posting ane yang ini :hiks:
Back to top Go down
https://otaku.forumakers.com
crabster
novice
novice
crabster

fanfic naruto nih Empty
PostSubject: Re: fanfic naruto nih   fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:02 am

admin david trisno wrote:
sepi banget posting ane yang ini :hiks:

haha nih ane quote-in . panjang banget sih gan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fanfic naruto nih Empty
PostSubject: Re: fanfic naruto nih   fanfic naruto nih I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fanfic naruto nih
Page 1 of 1